Sign Up for Courses
Tutor Corps provides in-home courses with support from our team of amazing educators. Courses may be individualized through Tutor Corps or taken for credit using nationally recognized accredited online classes. Students sign up with Tutor Corps to complete courses for credit over the summer or regular school year.
Students may enroll to:
- Reinforce concepts and strengthen base-knowledge;
- Repeat a course already completed or attempted during the school year;
- Preview a course before the school year begins;
- Continue academic enrichment throughout the summer months.
Tutor Corps works with the following accredited online programs to provide courses for credit.
- Contact Tutor Corps: Call us or fill out our Contact form.
- Specify course: Review the list of course choices (below).
- Get approval: Please obtain prior approval from your child’s school before starting.
- Meet with the recommended instructor: We will match the student with one of our exceptional instructors, who will provide instruction, homework, and support.
- Complete the course: Upon completing the course and taking the final exam, the student will receive a notice of completion through the mail (an official transcript can sent from Tutor Corps as well).
- Understand your child’s school policies regarding courses for credit. Please obtain prior approval before starting any courses for credit.
- Will your child be able to manage a school workload during the summer months? Please consider any vacation plans or other summer activities.
- Select the class or classes in which you want tutoring.
In addition to our standard tutoring fee, taking courses for credit with Tutor Corps requires a $200 registration fee, which covers materials and registration for each online course. Some assignments and exams may be retaken for an additional fee.
Including, but not limited to:
Computer Science: Computer Technology Computer Science: Keyboarding English: Grades 9-12 English: Literature (Grades 9-12) English: Reading Comprehension (Grades 9-12) English: Writing (Grades 9-12) English: Grades 7-8 English: Reading Comprehension (Grades 7-8) Languages: French, German, Japanese, Latin, Spanish Math: 7th Grade Math Math: Pre-Algebra Math: Algebra 1 Math: Algebra 2 Math: Geometry Math: Trigonometry Math: Pre-Calculus Science: 7th and 8th Grade Science Science: Biology Science: AP Biology Science: Chemistry Science: Physics Science: Honors Chemistry Science: Human Anatomy Science: Environmental Science Social Science: US History (Grades 7-8) Social Science: AP Psychology Social Science: American Government Social Science: US History Social Science: World History